White teeth are a crucial aspect of a beautiful, healthy smile.
They make the patient feel well and confident. Unfortunately, for many reasons, most of us can’t boast of pearly teeth. Your genetics, lifestyle and general health are key factors here. At Smile Craft we developed our very own, unique procedure called EXTRA BLEACHING. We guarantee that it will make your teeth whiter, and if you stick to our recommendations, the effect will last for years! Before you make a decision, be sure to have an appointment (free of charge) with one of our specialists, so that they can explain to you what the method is about and whether it would help you achieve a desired look.
A beautiful, white smile is everybody’s dream. Bleaching your teeth by 4 up to 15 tones can help you get that Hollywood smile.
What you should know before you decide to undergo the procedure:
• Remember that bleaching can only be performed on teeth teeth cleansed of dental caries and dental plaque.
• After the bleaching procedure you may experience oversensitivity in your teeth. It should go away within 24 hours.
• It is important to stick to a “white diet” for 5 to 7 days after the bleaching. During this period you should especially avoid coffee, tea, red wine and tobacco.
• We also recommend professional toothpaste to maintain and take care of that snow-shite smile. Oral care products should be prescribed individually. Ask a doctor at Smile Craft which toothpaste would be best for your teeth.
• You should not undergo a bleaching procedure if you’re pregnant, breastfeeding or under 18 years of age.
Get an appointment for a free consultation today! The doctor will set up your plan of preparation for the procedure and an individual course of sessions.